Here I collect all my stuff related to software development
- Example Code: Gnome Nautilus Extensions - a simple example in pure C.
- Tutorial: Macbook deutsche Tastatur - wie richtig konfigurieren?
- Example Code: qml treeview with QAbstractItemModel - Simple Tree Model Example converted to QML
I contribute(d) to Git in various corners:
- Official Mailinglist Archives
- Old Windows Mailinglist Archives
- Main Repository
- Development Environment - The old, now replaced, git development environment for windows. And its submodules:
Mark all new messages as read
|T||Tag with pattern|
|~N||Pattern for New Flag|
|;N||Apply command ‘N’ to all tagged messages|
Note: If you are using the threaded view you have to expand all threads
ESC-V first. Otherwise not all messages will be marked.
A list of practical pattern:
gcc: Output all default compiler defines
Here the (in my opinion) most important command from the top of my head:
more useful commands:
|C-X C-L||Line complete|
|C-R C-W||Pull cword onto search/command line|
|C-R C-A||Pull CWORD onto search/command line|
|:e ++enc=utf8||Reload current file with utf8 encoding|
Quick Vimperator (Vim extension for Firefox) Intro
For existing Vim users the original Vimperator introduction is quite lengthy. Here a very quick Vimperator introduction which gets you going with the most important stuff when you are already proficient with vi(m).
If there is more than one result, it presents a list of matches, otherwise it jumps straight to the result. Ways to invoke this are:
- :tj [tagname]
- g CTRL-] with the cursor positioned on the tag.
- CTRL-w g CTRL-] jumps to the tag in a new window.